If you're looking for a firm large enough to offer a full array of tax, accounting, payroll, and business services, but small enough to know you on a personal basis, than look no further. Our firm has managed to achieve this difficult balance. On the one hand, we're large enough to have a carefully chosen staff of experts who can handle not only the everyday needs of most of our clients but also the very specialized requirements of our clients. On the other hand, we're small enough that you'll feel at home each time you call or visit. You're always welcome - always part of the family. Won't you see how much we can offer you by browsing through our website, and then when you're ready to call us, remember your initial consultation is completely free.
- Training for the client **AND** the professional to keep us all in the know
- Access to immediate, US-based support center 9am-9pm Monday-Friday
- Free product trials for their entire line of software
- Full payroll processing done by Intuit, or our office using their services, which include:
- Direct deposit
- Benefit management (401(k), insurance products, etc)
- Pay-as-you-go worker's compensation insurance
- E-filed payroll tax forms
- Other services to make your payroll go as smoothly as possible, with as much or little interaction as you feel necessary.
Firm principle = Enrolled Agent
What is an enrolled agent? (posted 11/8/11)
An enrolled agent is a person who has earned the privilege of representing taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service. Enrolled agents, like attorneys and certified public accountants (CPAs), are unrestricted as to which taxpayers they can represent, what types of tax matters they can handle, and which IRS offices they can represent clients before.
Above is posted directly from IRS.gov. Click here to view.
In a nutshell, this designation means you'll receive responsible, enlightened, educated and updated tax services from our company. In order to maintain the enrolled agent designation, there is a hightened requirement for continuing education over registered tax preparers.
Member: Professional organizations